Shanghai Jiaotong University and GEC Academy to Build a Joint Research Center of Innovative Design for Interdisciplinary Studies
Develop. Grow. Succeed.
Last month (October, 2021), GEC Academy signed a new agreement with Shanghai Jiaotong University to establish a joint research center for innovative design for interdisciplinary studies. Cooperation will be conducted in the following five areas:
1. Relying on the faculty from top universities at home and abroad, two institutions will jointly develop interdisciplinary studies involving engineering, especially mixing Robotic, AI, Renewable-energy vehicles, new medical and health technology, etc. Provide high-quality projects and Course support for Shanghai Jiaotong University in talent cultivation;
2. Research interdisciplinary studies for international innovative talent education programs, and explore exemplars;
3. Establish the first domestic engineering “visit and exchange platform” to empower the national new engineering interdisciplinary construction;
4. Interdisciplinary teacher capacity building and vocational training;
5. Interdisciplinary science education for middle school students.